Today, we have the pleasure of speaking to Rob, a husband and father to their newborn baby girl, Amelia. Rob reveals how he met his wife at work and how they ended up becoming Mr & Mrs years later. Lets get started…
- Where did you meet your partner?
We met through working in the same building Sainsbury’s & Starbucks in East Grinstead.
- How long had you been together before you became engaged?
2 1/2 years
- Can you remember an exact point when you looked at your partner and thought, “she’s the one!”
When our Mothers both approved of each other (didn’t take very long)
- Where and how did the proposal take place? Was it expected or a complete shock?
Home Xmas Eve 2014 involving a giant teddy bear! Charlotte had a suspicion something was going to happen.
- What does marriage mean to you?
Marriage means everything to me.
- Did you both have the opportunity to meet each others families before the engagement?
- Have you always had a set idea of how you wanted like your wedding day or were you open to ideas?
We had an idea but was always interested to other suggestions. We wanted to make it as personal as possible.
- Did you planning a small, intimate ceremony or a large wedding?
Small to start bigger for the evening!
- Did you enjoy wedding planning? What was the most enjoyable part? What’s was the most stressful part?
We enjoyed it, yes, being able to own and have a say in certain areas really makes it come together in the end. Just make sure you communicate!
- What are your future plans together?
4 years later we own our property and have a one month old baby girl, Amelia…maybe bambino 2 in a few years?
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today Rob. We look forward to following all your next steps in life with your beautiful wife and baby girl.