Today, we have Bride-to-be, Chloe tell us how she met her fiance in Fuerteventura and how she knew he was “the one” from the moment they were on the inflatable flamingo! So, without further ado, lets get started…
1. Where did you meet your partner?
In a bar in Fuerteventura!
2. How long had you been together before you became engaged?
3. Can you remember an exact point when you looked at your partner and thought “he’s the one!”
A couple of days after we met! We met up with our (now shared) friends at the pool, and knew from the moment we were on the inflatable flamingo!
4. Where and how did the proposal take place? Was it expected or a complete shock?
On holiday 3 years later at the harbour in Fuerteventura,where we met; as the sun set! It was a complete shock.
5. What does marriage mean to you?
Marriage to me is uniting as one and promising to each other you are there for each other always!
6. Did you both have the opportunity to meet each other’s families before the engagement?
We both were able to meet each other’s family and were both welcomed with open arms
7. Have you always had a set idea of how you’d like your wedding day or are you open to ideas?
Definitely open to ideas! Knew we wanted a day to bring the family together and for everyone to enjoy!
8. Are you planning a small intimate ceremony or a large wedding?
The ceremony will be for all our families, and also friends too!
9. Have you enjoyed wedding planning so far? What’s been the most enjoyable part? What’s been the most stressful part?
Definitely enjoyed wedding planning! Currently in final year of uni so definitely looking forward to doing more of it when uni is over!
Most enjoyable- definitely seeing all the venues!
Most stressful so far is COVID and the worry of a lot of things booked up with people re-booking!
10. What are your future plans together?
Get a puppy! Get married! Then one day in the future have a family!
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us today and share your beautiful love story.