Today, we are chatting to the lovely Sarah who tells us how she met her partner on Tinder (we love a successful tinder story!) and have now got a beautiful little girl and are planning their special day.
Lets get started…
1. Where did you meet your partner?
We both swiped right on Tinder, followed by a lovely dinner date, one week after.
2. How long had you been together before you became engaged?
We have been together for 5 years now.
3. Can you remember an exact point when you looked at your partner and thought “he’s the one!”
Yes! 2 weeks after our first date, walking along a beach together.
4. Where and how did the proposal take place? Was it expected or a complete shock?
At the Mar Hall Golf & Spa Resort, after a lovely Italian Meal for our 5th Year Anniversary. I was blindfolded and taken into our room, where I was told to open my first surprise, which was a boom box. I opened this box and out popped a picture of my Daughter, her t-shirt read “ will you marry Daddy?”. I was then told to turn around…. I saw “ will you marry m?” in big balloons and rose petals everywhere, I quickly turned around again to find my fiancé down on one knee with a beautiful ring & of course a bottle of bubbly to celebrate.
5. What does marriage mean to you?
Everything , building a life with my Best Friend who is also my Soul Mate and our beautiful Daughter & 2 dogs.
6. Did you both have the opportunity to meet each other’s families before the engagement?
Yes, we are both close with each others’ family.
7. Have you always had a set idea of how you’d like your wedding day or are you open to ideas?
I have always wanted our venue, this is a place so close to my heart. However, I am open to ideas. I am actually easily pleased and as long as I have my Hubby to be, friends and family on the day of our wedding, that is what matters the most.
8. Are you planning a small intimate ceremony or a large wedding?
Yes, we are having a small Ceremony with close family and friends and having them as day guests only.
9. Have you enjoyed wedding planning so far? What’s been the most enjoyable part? What’s been the most stressful part?
Yes, I have loved it, no stressful parts (so far!!!) & the most enjoyable part was booking our venue.
10. What are your future plans together?
To eventually sell our first property and buy our forever home and MAYBE …baby no 2!
Thank you for taking the time to speak with us – we wish you all the happiness in the future!