1. Where did you meet your partner?
2. How long had you been together before you became engaged?
3 & 1/2 years
3. Can you remember an exact point when you looked at your partner and thought “he’s the one!”
On our first holiday together in Crete. It was lovely and so special just being the two of us.
4. Where and how did the proposal take place? Was it expected or a complete shock?
At a nighttime beach party in Turkey. It was a shock we had discussed it but he just kept changing the subject 😂
5. What does marriage mean to you?
Unconditional Love, respect and commitment to each other
6. Did you both have the opportunity to meet each other’s families before the engagement?
7. Have you always had a set idea of how you’d like your wedding day or are you open to ideas?
I’m open to ideas. I think styles change year on year.
8. Are you planning a small intimate ceremony or a large wedding?
I have a large family so we have no option. A large wedding
9. Have you enjoyed wedding planning so far? What’s been the most enjoyable part? What’s been the most stressful part?
I have enjoyed wedding planning. I’ve enjoyed putting ideas together to create one final image. I found choosing the bridal party i.e bridesmaids the hardest.
10. What are your future plans together?
Future plans are to keep making as many memories as possible. Then settle down properly to have a family.